Agriculture Universal Joint Coupling Hand Socket Accessory 3/8
As one of the universal joint manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of mechanical products, We offer universal joint and many other products.
Please get in touch with us for details.
Manufacturer supplier exporter of the universal joint.
1. Universal joint pins, bushings, and blocks are made of high-quality alloy steel 40Cr,40CrNi,20CrMo, or 20CrMnVB.
2. All universal joint parts can be customized with SUS304 and SUS316 stainless steel.
3. Universal joint two-axle bushing can be customized with high strength.
4. The connection mode at both ends can be made into an internal spline shaft hole. For spline shaft, optical shaft plus pinhole, optical shaft plus keyway, square shaft, hexagonal shaft, small flange, and other forms, specific parameters, don’t hesitate to contact us.
2. AIL parts of the universal joint can be customized with SUS304 and SUS316 stainless steel；
3. The two sleeves of the universal joint can be customized with high-strength aluminum alloy customized with insulating nylon；
4. Customized square hole, keyway, and hexagon hole as requested, the finished hole H7.
5. Both ends of the connection mode can be customized into internal spline shaft holes, spline shaft optical shaft plus pinhole, optical shaft plus keyway square shaft hexagonal shaft small flange, and other specific parameters. Please call consultations.
6. Regular stock products 1W~03Gtype are A-type standard shaft holes 04G~13Gtype are B-type standard shaft holes.
Ourinspectionequipmentcan accurately detects the size, shape, and shape tolerance of the Couplingsso as to complete the parts detection and shape measurement process control and other tasks.
What is it?
A u-joint, or universal joint, is a component that connects the driveshaft to the differential, and sometimes connects the driveshaft to the transmission or two driveshafts to each other. It’s a cross shaped piece with a bearing at each end, that allows for lateral and side to side movement of the driveshaft.
What does it do?
A u-joint allows for slight positions changed between the driveshaft, transmission, and differential. In other words; the driveshaft connects the transmission to the differential, but it can’t be a static, solid connection. Since the differential moves independently from the rest of the vehicle over terrain, the transmission and differential don’t stay perfectly aligned with one another at all times. The u-joint compensates for motion, keeping the driveshaft connected and spinning freely.